The candidate will have a responsibility in developing the marketing strategy and activities of the College and undertake the needed administrative responsibilities to support the academic or vocational programs of the organization. The candidate should be able to:
Marketing and PR responsibilities:
- Develop the marketing plan of the organization in cooperation with all the departments
- Establish marketing goals and develop marketing campaigns
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services (academic or vocational or the consultancy services)
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Develop creative promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help implement marketing projects
- Prepare department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans and activities
- Organize PR and promotional activities
- Organising PR events and product exhibitions
- Coordinate internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
Digital marketing responsibilities
- Plan and implement the digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the organization’s social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Recommend ways to improve the College’s Web-site
- Keep track of the web and social media metrics, develop monthly reporting package, analyze it all and recommend changes that will grow traffic, awareness and conversions.
Selling products and services responsibilities
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales expected volume and profit for existing or new services and products.
- Arrange meetings to personally visit other companies/organizations or individuals (B2B or B2C) for selling purposes (academic, vocational programs or consultancy services)
- Develop and implement sales action plans.
- Prepare all paperwork needed for the HRDA
- Be well-informed about new programs announced by the HRDA
- Provide administrative support to KEK and DEK needs and operations
- Arrange and supervise the implementations of KEK and DEK’s programs
Secure that all programs subsidised by the HRDA are implemented according to its standards
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.